NEW IWATA AIRBRUSH HP.C PLUS HP CP 3MM KIT AUTO BODY ART ILLUSTRATOR DIY GRAVITY
HIGH PRECISION, HIGH DETAIL
1 X Iwata HP-C PLUS Airbrush Kit
Renowned as the professional’s workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly.
· A practical choice for most airbrush uses
· Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media
· An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects
· The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
· Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry
Dual Action Airbrushes have a push and pull trigger control.
- Allows greater control for blending and fading. By barely pulling the trigger you can create thin lines, up close to your project. By pulling the trigger all the way you can spray a wide area, holding the airbrush further away from your project.
- Most airbrush artists & craftsmen use this type of airbrush, because it's so versatile. Any project will be well served by a dual action airbrush, from small detailing to wide areas of paint.
Most airbrush artists like the dual action top fed models for fine details because they usually have more control over line widths and thicker paint viscosities.
The top fed airbrush requires less air pressure to spray the paint than a siphon fed airbrush; reducing some amount of overspray that is usually created with higher psi air pressure.
Most automotive airbrush artists use this in conjuction with other larger spray guns.
Don't Hesitate to Call or Email us for any Help.