THE BEST AIRBRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME USER!
Think you want to give airbrushing a try?
Not sure you want to spend much to get started?
The NEO is perfect for you…. AND you’ll have a great first experience! Iwata-Medea designed the NEO for the first time user.
The NEO is very affordable, sprays great with an inexpensive compressor and is backed by t he leading company in the airbrush market.
New to airbrushing? Get the NEO.
1 X NEO FOR IWATA CN AIRBRUSH
2 X TRIDENT 50ML PAINTS - CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR FROM THE DROPDOWN LIST
Also comes with Instruction Manual, spanner and smaller pot.
The favorite top fed airbrush among most airbrush airtists is the Iwata brand.
Dual Action Airbrushes have a push and pull trigger control.
- Allows greater control for blending and fading. By barely pulling the trigger you can create thin lines, up close to your project. By pulling the trigger all the way you can spray a wide area, holding the airbrush further away from your project.
- Most airbrush artists & craftsmen use this type of airbrush, because it's so versatile. Any project will be well served by a dual action airbrush, from small detailing to wide areas of paint.
Most airbrush artists like the dual action top fed models for fine details because they usually have more control over line widths and thicker paint viscosities.
The top fed airbrush requires less air pressure to spray the paint than a siphon fed airbrush; reducing some amount of overspray that is usually created with higher psi air pressure.
Most automotive airbrush artists use this in conjuction with other larger spray guns.
Developed over six years, this paint performs just as airbrush paint should, providing great coverage and stability over larger areas while also providing exacting details from the finest guns including super fine 0.18mm nozzles.
• metal, aluminium and other non-porous surfaces when correctly primed and prepared
• & other porous surfaces
• TRIDENT airbrush paint performs well in all airbrushes including superfine 0.18mm
• Use TRIDENT Airbrush Paint Reducer
• Standard airbrushing - 1:1
• T-Shirts - 3:1
• Detail work - up to 1:3
T-Shirts & Textiles:
• TRIDENT airbrush paint should be heat set to assure secure curing to garment. Silicon coated paper must be used in between front and back of garment when pressing to avoid transference.
• TRIDENT airbrush paint will air cure but can be accelerated with a heat gun or hair dryer. TRIDENT colors are re-wettable before curing but highly durable after curing offering countless artistic options.
• Compatible with Urethane, 2-Pac and Acrylic clears.