THE BEST AIRBRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME USER!
Think you want to give airbrushing a try?
Not sure you want to spend much to get started?
The NEO is perfect for you…. AND you’ll have a great first experience! Iwata-Medea designed the NEO for the first time user.
The NEO is very affordable, sprays great with an inexpensive compressor and is backed by t he leading company in the airbrush market.
New to airbrushing? Get the NEO.
1 X NEO FOR IWATA CN AIRBRUSH
Also comes with Instruction Manual, spanner and smaller pot.
The favorite top fed airbrush among most airbrush airtists is the Iwata brand.
Dual Action Airbrushes have a push and pull trigger control.
- Allows greater control for blending and fading. By barely pulling the trigger you can create thin lines, up close to your project. By pulling the trigger all the way you can spray a wide area, holding the airbrush further away from your project.
- Most airbrush artists & craftsmen use this type of airbrush, because it's so versatile. Any project will be well served by a dual action airbrush, from small detailing to wide areas of paint.
Most airbrush artists like the dual action top fed models for fine details because they usually have more control over line widths and thicker paint viscosities.
The top fed airbrush requires less air pressure to spray the paint than a siphon fed airbrush; reducing some amount of overspray that is usually created with higher psi air pressure.
Most automotive airbrush artists use this in conjuction with other larger spray guns.
METAL TRIPOD ADJUSTABLE EASEL
- Stable & Adjustable Legs
- Spring loaded clamp for your canvas/paper ect
- Use as a free standing or table top easel
- Quick to set up and pack away
- Convenient carry bag
- Max canvas height 83cm
- Use for airbrushing or displaying
- Max height 160cm
- Min height 53cm
- Indoor or Outdoor painting
Don't Hesitate to Call or Email us for any Help.