IWATA IS875 ACTION STARTER KIT COMPRESSOR AIRBRUSH DUAL SPRAY GUN TATTOO PAINT
1 x Artool Studio Wipes 12 Count Pouch- Wipes away paint from your airbrush or needle
1 x Iwata Nozzle Wrench- Remove or tighten your nozzle without damage
1 x Iwata LED Magnifier- Inspect airbrush parts at 30X/60X with white and blue LED lights.
1 x Medea Super Lube- Made without Silicone, a small drop will keep parts smooth moving
1 x Sturdy Iwata Case with Latch and Hang Loop- Keep all tools in one convenient case
50 x Pipe Cleaners- Cleans your paint passage with non-shedding cotton fibers
3 x Extra Small Cleaning Brushes- For the tiniest openings and crevices of your airbrush
1 x 1oz Bottle of Medea Airbrush Cleaner (29.57ml) Fast acting and ready to use
SMART JET PRO COMPRESSOR IN CASE
Intelligent Power: Featuring Iwata's Smart Technology, the Smart Jet Pro compressor is perfect for the occasional and professional artist doing general airbrush applications. It's powerful, compact, reliable and quiet
The Iwata® Smart Jet Pro IS875 air compressor has a powerful 1/8 hp single piston motor and is a supply on demand compressor, so it will shut off when not in use. It has a working pressure from 10 psi to 35 psi, air flow is 0.64 cfm or 18 litres per minute. This unit weighs 6.4kg and comes with a DT110 air hose. The compressors dimensions are 26.5 x 31 x 15.5 cm
-Air Flow @ 20 PSI: .64 cfm
-Horsepower: 1/8 hp
-Noise Level: 50 db
· Compressor shuts itself off automatically when not in use
· Zero-maintenance, oil-less piston air compressor
· Built-in airbrush holder
· Protective Outer Case
· Moisture filter with Air Regulator and Gauge (also prevents pulsation)
· Bleed valve adjustment to release moisture
· High-strength polyurethane hose fits Iwata airbrushes
· On/off switch
· Size: 10.5 x 12 x 6 in. (26.5 x 31 x 15.5 cm)
· Smart Jet Technology
· Less heat-related moisture build-up
· Produces full-capacity air on demand
· Reduces running time
· Less motor wear means longer compressor life
· Inherently quieter in public environments
NEO FOR IWATA CN AIRBRUSH
- Allows greater control for blending and fading. By barely pulling the trigger you can create thin lines, up close to your project. By pulling the trigger all the way you can spray a wide area, holding the airbrush further away from your project.
- Most airbrush artists & craftsmen use this type of airbrush, because it's so versatile. Any project will be well served by a dual action airbrush, from small detailing to wide areas of paint.
Most airbrush artists like the dual action top fed models for fine details because they usually have more control over line widths and thicker paint viscosities.
The top fed airbrush requires less air pressure to spray the paint than a siphon fed airbrush; reducing some amount of overspray that is usually created with higher psi air pressure.
TRU8 TRIDENT AIRBRUSH PAINT KIT
TRIDENT airbrush paint is a revolutionary new water based airbrush paint that provides premium performance and is a joy to paint with.