1 X Iwata Revolution HP-CR Airbrush Kit
1 X IWATA BT010 BRAIDED AIRHOSE 3 MTRS
Both product are genuine Iwata
Think You Want to give Airbrushing a try?
The favorite top fed airbrush among most airbrush airtists is the Iwata brand.
Start off airbrushing with the industry leader – Iwata. Made for users at all levels, this top-of-the-line Revolution Series brush is a great value. With breakthrough technology and performance, this airbrush outperforms all others in its price range.
An internal mix airbrush
Ergonomic handle design
Fine detail to 1-1/2″ spray pattern
Larger nozzle and needle combination (0.5-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints
Redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly
Replaceable internal PTFE needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
· A gravity-feed airbrush designed for quick changes of custom mixed colors
· Versatile for moderate detail to background spraying
· Perfect for general-purpose art-and-craft projects, as well as model-railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits and automotive painting
Dual Action Airbrushes have a push and pull trigger control.
- Allows greater control for blending and fading. By barely pulling the trigger you can create thin lines, up close to your project. By pulling the trigger all the way you can spray a wide area, holding the airbrush further away from your project.
- Most airbrush artists & craftsmen use this type of airbrush, because it's so versatile. Any project will be well served by a dual action airbrush, from small detailing to wide areas of paint.
Most airbrush artists like the dual action top fed models for fine details because they usually have more control over line widths and thicker paint viscosities.
The top fed airbrush requires less air pressure to spray the paint than a siphon fed airbrush; reducing some amount of overspray that is usually created with higher psi air pressure.
Most automotive airbrush artists use this in conjuction with other larger spray guns.
Don't Hesitate to Call or Email us for any Help.