ISOPON P38 MULTI PURPOSE BODY FILLER 250ml
1. Wearing protective gloves, remove any paint from the damaged area and approximately 25mm around it with coarse grit sandpaper roughen the bare metal or surface.
2. Wipe away loose particles and remove any grease. The area should now be clean, dry and free from loose paint, rust, grit and grease.
3. Measure out required amounts of hardener and paste. As a simple guide to the ratio you will need a ‘golf ball’ size of paste to a ‘pea’ size of hardener.*
4. Using the applicator, mix the paste and hardener together on a clean surface until you get a uniform colour. Thorough mixing is important to ensure best results.
5. Apply to prepared area using the applicator within 4 minutes of starting to mix.
6. Allow to dry for 20-30 minutes prior to sanding.FOR SMALLER, SHALLOWER DENTS OR
SCRATCHES, apply the filler in one layer so the final surface is slightly proud of the level required.
7. Using a file, electric drill (with sanding attachment) or sanding block with medium grit sandpaper, carefully remove excess filler.
8. For the final finish use a sanding block with very fine grade Wet and Dry paper and plenty of water.
9. The final finish should be perfectly smooth and blend evenly with the surrounding area. Any small dents or depressions should be filled again with a small amount of filler and resanded.