It's a breakthrough in exterior wood care!
It's Spa-N-Deck, and it's so advanced, you can apply it right after cleaning, while wood is still wet, so there are no delays to your schedule.
Looking for strong protection? Spa-N-Deck uses the same acrylics used in the windshields of aircraft. If the airlines trust these acrylics to protect their investment, shouldn't you?
- Mix thoroughly before and periodically during application.
- Once prep steps are completed and thoroughly rinsed, begin application of first coat with the wood wet. KEEP THE WOOD WET (especially on decking or horizontal surfaces) during application.
- Work enough area to maintain a “wet edge” to avoid lapping.
- The best procedure is to coat one plank at a time from end to end.
- Allow to dry thoroughly (approximately 1 to 2 hours at 25C) and apply second coat after the first coat is dry.
- Additional coats are applied to dried finish. Do not rewet after first coat.
- Inspect the project. If the finish has a uniform sheen and luster, the proper amount of material was applied. If the finish is splotchy or lacks uniformity, apply another coat. Three coats will always give the best results and assure longest durability.