Developed over six years, this paint performs just as airbrush paint should, providing great coverage and stability over larger areas while also providing exacting details from the finest guns including super fine 0.18mm nozzles.
• metal, aluminium and other non-porous surfaces when correctly primed and prepared
• & other porous surfaces
• TRIDENT airbrush paint performs well in all airbrushes including superfine 0.18mm
• Use TRIDENT Airbrush Paint Reducer
• Standard airbrushing - 1:1
• T-Shirts - 3:1
• Detail work - up to 1:3
T-Shirts & Textiles:
• TRIDENT airbrush paint should be heat set to assure secure curing to garment. Silicon coated paper must be used in between front and back of garment when pressing to avoid transference.
• TRIDENT airbrush paint will air cure but can be accelerated with a heat gun or hair dryer. TRIDENT colors are re-wettable before curing but highly durable after curing offering countless artistic options.
• Compatible with Urethane, 2-Pac and Acrylic clears.