DNA Glass Prep is used to clean glass before applying any type of paint.
Glass Prep is exceptionally good for removing surface contaminants and grease from glass surfaces and is ready for use.
QUICK APPLICATION GUIDE:
1. Always test on a small inconspicuous area for compatibility
2. For very dirty surfaces, first clean with suitable detergent and rinse thoroughly with clean water
3. Wipe dry with a clean lint free cloth, or blow dry with deionized air.
4. Soak a clean cloth with the Glass Prep
5. Treat only one small area at a time using a "two-rag wipe" technique, wet one rag with glass prep and wipe the entire surface area with it and DO NOT allow to evaporate from the surface.
6. Use the second rag to immediately wipe the wet Glass prep from the surface BEFORE it evaporates! Allowing Glass Prep to dry on the surface without wiping re-deposits the surface grime as the Glass Prep dries.
7. Change cloths often, never use dirty cloths.
8. Do not spread contaminants being removed over other areas being cleaned. Any residue left may later discolour or cause stains.
9. Clean only as much area as can be sealed in one hour. If cleaned areas are again exposed to any contamination or weather, the surface must be cleaned again.
10. Change cloths often, never use dirty cloths. It is important to thoroughly clean the surface the surface before any sanding operation. Sanding would grind contaminant into the surface.
11. Close container tightly after use. This prevents the cleaner from evaporating and loosing its effectiveness.