HOLDEN DOOR PIN EXTRACTOR KIT
4 PIECE KIT
3 X PUNCHES
1 X CRANK HANDLE
For safe and easy removal/installation of door hinge pins.
1. Choose the correct punch size for the door hinge.
2. Remove the threaded end cap.
3. Slide the punch upwards through hinge and screw back the end cap.
4. Fit the cranked handle onto the punch using the slotted end.
5. Tap gently with a mullet to draw out the pin.
To re-install or replace the existing pin assemble the punch in the pin and drive back into place using the blind hole of the cranked handle.